Shame Triggers and Rephrasing our Astrology in the Modern Age
An Interview with QueerCosmos Author & Astrologer, Colin Bedell
I’m thrilled to bring you today’s episode, and even more thrilled that our guest Colin said he felt he could be his whole self in our interview… before he jumped on the call he wasn’t sure if that was going to happen!!!
He thanked ME for that but I really believe the thank you belongs to you.
We have such an incredible, warm, open and embracing community at Astrology Hub. You’re curious instead of judgmental which makes this a safe space for all of us.
This Week’s Luminary is Colin Bedell
Colin is an extraordinary astrologer whose work explores how we can be inclusive around unique gender and sexual identities, creating community for people who feel limited, restricted, or left out of the mainstream conversations in astrology.
- Thought some of the binary categories of traditional astrology don’t fully land for you as “the truth…”
- Felt drawn to astrology but wondered if there could be more flexibility in some of the interpretations of the planets and placements and what it all means…
You are going to LOVE today’s episode with Colin Bedell.
- Find out more about Colin at Queer Cosmos
- The Astrology of Relationships Workshop taught by Master Astrologer Rick Levine
- Astrology Hub’s Global Forecast FaceBook Community
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Astrology Hub Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review! iTunes not your thing? Find us on Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
Leave a Comment