Shame Triggers and Rephrasing our Astrology in the Modern Age
An Interview with QueerCosmos Author & Astrologer, Colin Bedell
I’m thrilled to bring you today’s episode, and even more thrilled that our guest Colin said he felt he could be his whole self in our interview… before he jumped on the call he wasn’t sure if that was going to happen!!!
He thanked ME for that but I really believe the thank you belongs to you.
We have such an incredible, warm, open and embracing community at Astrology Hub. You’re curious instead of judgmental which makes this a safe space for all of us.
This Week’s Luminary is Colin Bedell
Colin is an extraordinary astrologer whose work explores how we can be inclusive around unique gender and sexual identities, creating community for people who feel limited, restricted, or left out of the mainstream conversations in astrology.
- Thought some of the binary categories of traditional astrology don’t fully land for you as “the truth…”
- Felt drawn to astrology but wondered if there could be more flexibility in some of the interpretations of the planets and placements and what it all means…
You are going to LOVE today’s episode with Colin Bedell.
- Find out more about Colin at Queer Cosmos
- Join Now, Astrology Hub’s Inner Circle Open Enrollment closes January 19, 2020
- The Astrology of Relationships Workshop taught by Master Astrologer Rick Levine
- Astrology Hub’s Global Forecast FaceBook Community
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Astrology Hub Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review! iTunes not your thing? Find us on Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
The Astrology of Relationships with Rick Levine
Last fall we had a remarkable experience with Rick Levine in his workshop, Astrology of Relationships. It was so juicy that we’re bringing it back this Valentines’ month for you to take advantage of!
You’ll learn synastry and composite techniques and watch how Rick masterfully interpret students’ charts so you can learn from his approach and put it all into practice with your chart and the charts of those you love. Whether you’re trying to improve your love life or want to deepen your connection with your kids this is the class for you!
This workshop is normally $147 but you can save $20 when you buy during the month of February 2020 just go to astrologyhub.com/relationships to learn more and add this workshop to your astrology learning library today. Make sure you enter your discount code. ILOVEAH in all caps to get your $20 off.