The Vibration of Love
An Interview with Award-Winning Astrologer, David Cochrane
Happy Valentines Day! Today's episode features a person who makes my heart happy.
David Cochrane is the founder of Cosmic Pattern software, the co-founder of the Avalon School of Astrology, and a two-time author and former president of the International Society for Astrological Research. David also developed an entirely new frame for working with astrology called Vibrational Astrology, which our Astrology Hub community has resonated with from the first time we brought David on the show.
This Week’s Luminary is David Cochrane
David talks to us about love, astrology, relationships, and intimacy from the Vibrational Astrology point of view.
If you've ever wondered…
- What can astrology reveal to us about romantic love?
- Are there limitations on what Astrology can reveal?
- Can astrology teach us how to love our partners and other loved ones in our lives according to how they're astrologically designed to take in love?
- Can astrology predict if a relationship is going to work?
- Is there a limitation with what cross comparing charts reveals?
This episode is definitely for you!
David will even share how you can get a Vibrational Astrology reading if you're interested.
Let's give our full attention to David Cochrane.