The Vibration of Love
An Interview with Award-Winning Astrologer, David Cochrane
Happy Valentines Day! Today's episode features a person who makes my heart happy.
David Cochrane is the founder of Cosmic Pattern software, the co-founder of the Avalon School of Astrology, and a two-time author and former president of the International Society for Astrological Research. David also developed an entirely new frame for working with astrology called Vibrational Astrology, which our Astrology Hub community has resonated with from the first time we brought David on the show.
This Week’s Luminary is David Cochrane
Just in time for Valentine's day, David is going to talk to us about love, astrology, relationships, and intimacy from the Vibrational Astrology point of view.
If you've ever wondered…
- What can astrology reveal to us about romantic love?
- Are there limitations on what Astrology can reveal?
- Can astrology teach us how to love our partners and other loved ones in our lives according to how they're astrologically designed to take in love?
- Can astrology predict if a relationship is going to work?
- Is there a limitation with what cross comparing charts reveals?
This episode is definitely for you!
David will even share how you can get a Vibrational Astrology reading if you're interested.
Let's give our full attention to David Cochrane.
- Astrology Hub Podcast Episode 9
- Vibrational Astrology Conference
- Interview with Rick & David on Youtube
- Join Now, Astrology Hub’s Inner Circle Open Enrollment closes January 19, 2020
- The Astrology of Relationships Workshop taught by Master Astrologer Rick Levine
- Astrology Hub's Global Forecast FaceBook Community
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Astrology Hub Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review! iTunes not your thing? Find us on Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
The Astrology of Relationships with Rick Levine
Last fall we had a remarkable experience with Rick Levine in his workshop, Astrology of Relationships. It was so juicy that we’re bringing it back this Valentines' month for you to take advantage of!
You'll learn synastry and composite techniques and watch how Rick masterfully interpret students' charts so you can learn from his approach and put it all into practice with your chart and the charts of those you love. Whether you’re trying to improve your love life or want to deepen your connection with your kids this is the class for you!
This workshop is normally $147 but you can save $20 when you buy during the month of February 2020 just go to astrologyhub.com/relationships to learn more and add this workshop to your astrology learning library today. Make sure you enter your discount code. ILOVEAH in all caps to get your $20 off.