On the Weekly Weather this week, we talked about Venus moving into Sagittarius and how the “fire of Sagittarius” is most like candlelight.
We imagined being in a dark space with a bonfire in the middle, with one person lighting a candle from this central flame and passing it around to each other.
In addition to its magical glow, one of the great things about candlelight is how it CAN be passed around from one flame to another without diminishing itself at all.
So here are some strategies from this episode that are aligned with this week’s astrological energies and designed to inspire you to keep going no matter what’s happening around you.
5 Tips to Light You Up This Week:
- Go out in nature or take walks. With Mars still cozying up to the Sun, it can be really helpful to get out and get moving. Bonus points for getting your bare feet on the earth.
- Read something that inspires you. Venus has moved into Sagittarius, bringing in the energy of illumination and seeking. Find stories that inspire you and seek out wisdom keepers.
- Look at how far you’ve come. It can be so easy to get bogged down by all that is happening around us. Use the Mercury retrograde energy to take some time to appreciate the incredible leaps you’ve made in the last year.
- Go back in time. Find out what was happening in your life around January 4th and February 14th of 2021. Whatever those stories were, they are getting re-activated now that Pluto and Saturn are moving forward. What were you thinking you wanted to do at that time? Now is the time to make it happen.
- Spread the light! Sing your heart out, listen to upbeat music, watch a musical, wear bright red, embody that Sagittarius fire.
- BONUS TIP: Date a fireman. Look, if it’s in the cards for you… it IS an Astrologically aligned activity. 🔥😉
And if you need any more resources to help you along on your journey, we have an incredible lineup of insights from our brilliant astrologers.
Check out Horoscope Highlights to hear the full scoop from Christopher on Saturn moving out of retrograde…
Learn to empower the parts of your chart that have been called “awkward” with Frank Clifford in Frank Answers…
Watch Andrea Michelle Haeckel’s transmission on Eris and find out how that energy (which we’ve been working with since 2020) can be channeled in its highest expression…
Or just put on our Libra Season Playlist and dance it out!
Choose your own adventure this week and take whatever offerings you need. No one knows what you need better than you.
Sending some of my candlelight to you,
CEO & Founder
This Week on the ASTROLOGY HUB Podcast:
Weekly Astrological Weather
with Anne Ortelee
Find out what Anne had to say about the intensity scale this week and why she recommends singing to help the planets in Libra. Watch or listen here.
with Christopher Renstrom
This week, our time-out is over and we may have newfound wisdom or insight as Saturn emerges from retrograde… Watch or listen here.
Empowering Quincunxes, Critical Degrees & More
[FRANK ANSWERS] with Frank Clifford
Frank helps clear up the mixed messages about quincunxes, planets at 29 degrees, and more and how to integrate them in your chart. Watch or listen here.
Eris, Instigator for our Individual & Collective Evolution
with Andrea Michelle Haeckel
Learn the remarkable details and symbolism Andrea has found in Eris’s origin chart and Eris’s influence is present in the current cosmic energy. Watch or listen here.
The Astrology of 2022
with Shannon Gill & Russ von Ohlhausen
What months of 2022 are “hot spots” of energy, and what transits inspire this intensity? Find out how you can prepare for 2022! Watch or listen here.
Listen to Astrology Hub’s Libra Season Playlist on Spotify!
Need a little pick-me-up to help you groove with the cosmic waves? Check out this playlist lovingly curated by the AH Team and feel those harmonious Libra vibes. 💕🎶 Listen here.