In this Cosmic Connection episode of the Astrology Hub Podcast, Astrologer Rick Levine and Amanda ‘Pua’ Walsh discuss why astrology is DAMNED by religion AND science…
Tune in to understand why both science and religion have rejected astrology, and how to respond to skeptics who think it’s a waste of time. You’ll learn about the origins of astrology, the major players of the Western tradition, and at what point did science and Western religion do away with astrology. We discuss the first evidence of natal charts, the Church’s astrological perspective, and why astrology and astronomy separated as different topics when they were originally taught as one. And is astrology a religion or spiritual practice? Find out what Rick has to say about this too!
It’s an information-packed episode! Here’s what you’ll learn:
- About the origins of astrology, natal charts, horoscopes, and the implications that came from the different paths that the Western and Eastern traditions took.
- How to respond to skeptics of astrology, from both the religious and scientific perspective.
- What made astrology superstitious instead of mathematic, and how that created a divide between astronomy and astrology.
- The Church’s relationship to astrology and references in the bible, including why the Church did not want people practicing astrology.
- When these divides happened, and how they are still impacting society today.
Are you excited to study with Rick Merlin Levine?
Sign up now for our pre-sale! And reserve your spot for Astrology Foundations with Master Astrologer Rick Levine: Astrologyhub.com/foundation