Ep 057 – [2020 Prep Series] Why 2020 is Setting the Stage for 2021
An Interview with Astrologer Stormie Grace
This Week’s Luminary is Stormie Grace
In this episode, I’m thrilled to be interviewing Astrologer Stormie Grace. If you’ve been tuning in for a while, you know her as Astrology Hub’s Podcast Co-host for our forecast episodes. Stormie says her soul’s journey has led her to assist others to understand their unique internal energy and connection with the divine so that they can live in as much joy, happiness, and freedom as they can handle.
She loves the mystery and excitement of translating the patterns of the ancient language for people, and as she says, “it’s such a joy to hang out in the unknown.”
As you know, I’ve been talking to a lot of astrologers about this astrological anomaly called 2020 that’s just around the corner. Stormie is one of the first astrologers who said, “You know what, 2020 is big but it’s just getting us ready for 2021, where all the action takes place. Along those lines, Stormie believes by 2021 we’ll start to see major changes in politics and economics and that as we move into the Age of Aquarius, it will be good to know quote-unquote who’s in charge. People will branch out, become more independent, more entrepreneurial and we may even see big movements in barter and trade while we figure it all out.
Some other big highlights in this episode, include how…
- 2012 – 2015 dance between Pluto and Uranus will culminate in the next few years for mass changes in our culture and society, making a lot of things that have been shoved into darkness, acceptable in the mass consciousness.
- We’ll walk into some loss to see what we can gain
- To see where this loss and gain applies to you by looking at your chart.
- 2020 is a year that every planet that can retrograde well and what you can do to move into this brand new decade with attention and intention.
And what attributes within yourself you should be developing to make sure you ride these upcoming waves with grace. Stormie’s got some thoughtful, provocative questions to help you close out one decade and ring in the next.
Tune In and gain the insight you need to prepare for not only 2020, but the years that follow!
- Register Now for our Free 2020 Forecast Marathon Event
- Download your FREE 2020 Astrology Guidebook Here
- Astrology Hub’s Global Forecast FaceBook Community
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Astrology Hub Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review! iTunes not your thing? Find us on Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
Where do I find the 2021 guidebook? I want to take this opportunity to thank you and your guests for sharing their wisdom about astrology. It is challenging following along as I am fairly new to following astrology. But deep gratitude for the work you all do here. Thank you so much.