In this Cosmic Connection episode of the Astrology Hub Podcast, Astrologer Rick Levine and Amanda ‘Pua’ Walsh discuss audience questions and more!
In this episode you’ll discover Rick’s answers to audience questions such as, Are we really “made of star stuff?” Can you see “disincarnation” or death in the chart? What birth chart aspects reflect Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s extraordinary life? Does Caesarean section effect birth time? And so much more…
You’ll also learn why there is so much intensity and conflict right now and how you can engage this energy and positively work with it. Tune in to see where these energy-charged questions leads us!
It’s an information-packed episode! Here’s what you’ll learn:
- If there is scientific evidence to prove that we are really “made of star stuff.”
- What is remarkable about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s natal chart, and how she used this energy throughout her life.
- Whether or not cesarean section makes an astrological birth time inaccurate.
- If you can predict a person’s death time based on their astrological chart.
- What Evolutionary Astrology is and why Rick both is, and isn’t, an “evolutionary astrologer.”
- How to work with the intense Mars square Saturn energy in a constructive not destructive way.
Are you excited to study with Rick Merlin Levine?
Sign up now and reserve your spot for Astrology Foundations with Master Astrologer Rick Levine: Astrologyhub.com/foundation
First let say that I am so impressed Amanda, with what you have created with Astrology Hub! Of course I’ve no doubt there is a whole support team to thank as well, but you make it all work so beautifully and with such grace and generosity. Thank you! I’m very grateful that I found your site this year.I lost a dear astrologer friend of mine a few years ago. His name was John Martin. I think he knew Rick. I haven’t found anyone who I could speak the language with since then. As you know, in these unusual astrological times, we astrologers and seekers need each other more than ever.Even though I’ve been a student of astrology since 1977 and doing charts for friends and family for years, I really don’t know how I could have made sense of 2020 and beyond without Rick and all the others on Astrology Hub. Looking forward to more classes and feeling connected to all the other lovely astrologers out there. In Love and Light, Meridith Maahs
Thank you for listening!