In this Astrological Weather episode of the Astrology Hub Podcast, Predictive Astrologer Anne Ortelee and Amanda ‘Pua’ Walsh discuss the energies coming our way as described by the astrology.
Tune in and discover…
- Why this week holds a sense of optimism as the Sun in Sagittarius invites you to practice gratitude and Mars brings needed forward motion.
- Astrological insights about Jupiter’s day (Thanksgiving) and how this day is strongly integrated with the timing and influence of Astrology.
- How Mercury and Venus in Scorpio may inspire passion (good or bad), deep conversations, and hidden stories to surface.
- Details about Neptune stationing, and tips on how you can stay grounded and lean into the higher vibration of this energy.
- The theme around the upcoming eclipses and how the current cosmic energy is helping to prepare you for the new insights they will bring.
HOW DO I GET THE VIDEO OF THE ASTROLOGY HUB WEATHER>>>SOMETIMES I CAN BUT OFTEN I CANNOT….FEELING VERY FRUSTRATED….I LIVE ON THE BIG ISLAND AND AM 80 YEARS OLD…HELP..!!
Aloha! We now have the videos on these posts for you!
I always look forward to Anne Ortlee ‘s weekly predictive astro weather forecast. She lend her hand at offering practical illustrations to what she telling to us which include diving deeper into the psychology of our human behavior so we can further our personal work for our highest good She reminds us “do our Saturn”. She suggests where we have choices in our responses and how to use the energies for us. I like the tools she has taught us ~ the sensitive earth points, the age point and more. Each podcast feel like there is an astrology lesson embedded into it . Wish we could here it by Monday evenings ET.
I’m grateful to the Astrology Hub team and of course to Amanda who skillfully synthesizes podcasts for us.
Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I’m shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.