Scorpio is about experiencing the raw juiciness of life. It fearlessly embraces the mystery of death in the circle of life. At the Scorpio New Moon, it is a time to contemplate the depth of your most intimate connections. Scorpio is a water sign and values connection by exploring deep emotions.
Below are 6 suggestions for navigating this New Moon:
1. Explore what is under the surface. Appreciate the hidden mystery of creation in both life and love.
2. Release attachments. Feel your feelings then let go of emotional drama.
3. Share your gifts. Collaborate resources to create a healthy synergy with those close to you.
4. Be really honest with yourself. New Moons are a time to renew and start over. What would it be like if you revealed your true secrets? How would you feel if you released your deepest fears?
5. Cultivate life force through physical exercise. Scorpio New Moon is a good reminder to energize yourself with yoga, martial arts, or tantra.
6. Just let go. What part of you needs to release in order to move on in life? The ancient ruler for Scorpio is Mars, so passionate action is required. This is not a time for passivity. Take action on your inspiration. The modern ruler for Scorpio is Pluto supporting empowered rejuvenation.
A Journey Through the Zodiac
What does this New Moon mean for you? Check out your Sun sign and rising sign below to dive deeper into the New Moon in Scorpio themes.
Aries: March 20 – April 20
You are energized and passionate this evening as this New Moon is a system reset for your area of intimacy. You have extra fuel for life and love this evening, so use it well!
Taurus: April 20 – May 21
Take time out with your special someone. This New Moon falls in your area of relationships and marriage. Perhaps its time to break through your fears of loving. Cultivate intimacy with those you love.
Gemini: May 21 – June 21
All work and no play? This New Moon intensifies your region of routine and daily habits. Sometimes you just need to take care of business. You reap your reward when you focus.
Cancer: June 21 – July 22
Renew your creativity Cancer! Your region of romance and creativity is highlighted this New Moon. Put your power and passion into an art project, play with children or reconnect with someone you dearly love.
Leo: July 22 – August 23
Renew your connection with family and those you dearly love. Your area of home and foundation is ignited by this New Moon. Take your time to connect emotionally with those you care for the most.
Virgo: August 23 – September 23
You are the talk of the town Virgo. This New Moon activates your area of connections and communication. Avoid gossip. Be authentic in what you say and what you do.
Libra: September 23 – October 23
Feeling juicy? The sensual Scorpio Moon motivates your area of money and pleasure. Get real with your feelings. Slow down and take time out to focus your energy on your true priorities.
Scorpio: October 23 – November 22
It is time for a system reset in life and love Scorpio. A New Moon in your own sign is a reminder there is nothing left to hide. Renew your commitment to feeling the power and passion of life.
Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
Let it all go. Close doors on the past to blaze the trail for your future. This New Moon activates your region of completion. Create healthy boundaries, especially in your closest relationships.
Capricorn: December 21 – January 20
Work your network Capricorn. This New Moon activates your area of associates. Spend time with people who uplift you and with those who serve a greater good.
Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
Optimize your work this week. The New Moon highlights your region of public life and career. Your passion and enthusiasm for your work is rewarded with a job well done.
Pisces: February 18 – March 20
Can you believe it? Reassess your belief systems as the New Moon activates the area of higher mind and ideology. Take a trip somewhere new to stimulate creative inspiration.
Last Moon Phase: Full Moon in Taurus, Oct. 27, 2015
Next Moon Phase: Full Moon in Gemini, Nov. 11, 2015
Full Moon Dates and Times
San Francisco: Nov. 11, 2015, 9:47 a.m. PST
New York: Nov. 11, 2015, 12:47 p.m. EST