Each month the Full Moon is an opportunity to illuminate something new and release what it important to leave behind. Take time out for life’s little pleasures this week with the Full Moon in tantalizing Taurus.
Emotions may be running high since the Moon is closest to the Earth at this time of year. As the Full Moon in sensual Taurus faces off to the Scorpio Sun, its an opportunity to appreciate the broader themes of life and death. You can ask yourself questions like, “What part of me really needs to let go? What area of my life needs nurturing and rebirth?”
5 Tips for Tuning into the Taurus Full Moon
1. Surround yourself with your favorite comforts. Eat healthy, delicious, beautiful food. Delight in sensuality and sexuality. You may be giving so much of yourself these days. Take time out and enjoy receiving the simple pleasures of life.
2. Stay steady when emotions run high. Both Scorpio and Taurus are fixed signs, so this energy is rock solid as they are positioned in the middle of the season. This is a good time to ask yourself, “What do I need to feel secure?”
3. Take care of your body. Taurus is an Earth sign so this Full Moon is a reminder to be in touch with the physical world and the physical body. Taurus Full Moon shines light on all that is real to the senses. Can you touch it, taste it, smell it or feel it? Receive a massage or nurture yourself with a warm bath.
4. Sing! Taurus relates to the throat and neck. Find a healthy way to express yourself. Laugh and shout. Listen to music. Blast the tunes at home or in the car to make over your mood.
5. Remember your priories. Taurus is ruled by the love planet Venus and is a reminder to live a life you love. Express gratitude for what you truly value.
A Journey Through the Zodiac
What does this Full Moon mean for you? Check out your Sun sign and rising sign below to dive deeper into the Full Moon in Taurus themes.
Aries: March 20 – April 20
Take care of business. This Full Moon lights up your area of finance and values. Slow down this week and pay attention to your priorities. Don’t count count your chickens before they hatch.
Taurus: April 20 – May 21
It’s your turn to stand out in the crowd. Taurus Moon tonight lights up your individuality area. Have the courage to express yourself!
Gemini: May 21 – June 21
Say goodbye to the past so new opportunities can open. With Moon in Taurus in your region of completion, something may feel like it’s taking longer then you once thought. Be patient. You will move on in your own time.
Cancer: June 21 – July 22
What could be better then a dinner party with your favorite people? Your area of associates is energized this evening. Make sure you choose company who stimulate both mind and heart.
Leo: July 22 – August 23
Get the respect you deserve. Your region of career and public life is energized by this Full Moon. Take your time and do the work. It time for acknowledgement for a job well done. Be patient and you will receive your reward.
Virgo: August 23 – September 23
Going places? Your region of travel and higher mind is illuminated at Full Moon. Dive deep into a new course of study or take off on a new adventure that stimulates both mind and body.
Libra: September 23 – October 23
Feel the heat! Dive deep with someone dear to your heart as your area of intimacy is ignited by this Full Moon. Yoga, massage or tantra is your activity of the evening.
Scorpio: October 23 – November 22
Who do you love? This Full Moon illuminates your region of relationship and marriage. Take time out with someone special and indulge in all of life’s little pleasures.
Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
Take your time. Slow down and be sure the job gets done right. This Full Moon illuminates your region of routine and daily work. Remember the devil is in the details.
Capricorn: December 21 – January 20
Love is in the air. Take care Capricorn, this Full Moon lights up your region of romance, creativity and children. Your theme of the week, play and enjoy!
Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
Settle down. Your region of home and foundation is highlighted during this Full Moon. For meaningful connection, spend extra time with friends and family, getting cozy at your place.
Pisces: February 18 – March 20
Speak up! Don’t be shy peaceful Pisces. This Full Moon lights up your area of connections and communication. Pay attention to insightful information coming your way.
Planet Watch. Look Up & Look In:
Venus, Mars and Jupiter remain in a tight formation in the pre-dawn sky about an hour before sunrise. For you early risers, sneak a peek on Nov. 2, when Venus meets her match Mars.
Last Moon Phase: New Moon in Libra, Oct. 12, 2015
Next Moon Phase: New Moon in Scorpio, Nov. 11, 2015
Taurus Full Moon: Oct. 27, 2015
3 degrees 45 minutes Taurus
5:05 AM Pacific, 8:05 a.m. Eastern