Do Your Saturn
“Everybody has a Saturn in their chart, and where you find him you find purpose – why you’re here in this life at this time.”- ANNE ORTELEE
In this 4+ hour self-paced workshop you’ll learn how to work with your natal Saturn by understanding Saturn’s strengths and weaknesses through the signs and houses.
Find Your Ideal Work, Ground Your Energy & Overcome Your Blocks To Mastery with the “Do Your Saturn” workshop!
INSTRUCTORS: Anne Ortelee
DURATION: 4+ Hours, Self- Paced
4 Hours of Teaching on Saturn in Video, Audio & Transcript Format; The Complete Slide Deck in PDF Format; Cheat Sheets on Every Saturn Placement for Quick Reference; Pre-recorded Q&A with Anne Ortelee looking at in-depth chart examples!
Introduction to the Mythology & Culture of Saturn
- Saturn’s beauty & limitations
- The Mythological creation of Venus and Jupiter, Pluto, and Neptune.
- The Power found in knowing and honoring personal boundaries, limitations, and control.
- Chronos’ story and the karma at play within a lifetime.
- Where you’ll find Saturn in culture.
Where, What, & for How Long the King of Karma Rules.
- Walking with Saturn at different stages of life
- Astrological Houses and Rulerships of Saturn.
- Moods, emotions, and the flow of energy that Saturn embodies.
How to DO Your Saturn
- A review of Saturn through every Sign and House
- Common themes experienced with each Saturn placement.
- The highest and lowest vibrations of Saturn.
- How to work positively and productively with Saturn no matter where he is in your chart.
Real Chart Examples
- A 2020 turning point view from Saturn’s perspective.
- How you can embrace Saturn daily.
- Where to go from here.