Astrology Foundations Level 2 w/ Master Astrologer Rick Levine
Step Beyond the Basics: A 5-Week Course on Chart Analysis & Synthesis
This is a unique opportunity to take a deep dive into chart reading and interpretation from a living legend.
When you join the Astrology Foundations Level 2, you’ll get immediate access to several of the course bonuses:
- Mini Class: Planetary Hours – A Simple Way to Optimize Your Day (Video Lesson + PDF Book) from Astrologer Jenn Zahrt, PhD
- Amanda ‘Pua’ Walsh’s interview with psychotherapist, former monk, and New York Times bestselling author Thomas Moore
- Rick Levine’s COSMIC INNERVIEW with astrological icon Demetra George
IC Members – You get 20% off! Check your Membership Portal under Bonuses for the code.
INSTRUCTORS: Rick Levine
DURATION: 5 Weeks (10+ hours)
1. 10+ Hours of Teaching, separated into 5 modules
2. Video, Audio & Transcript Format
3. Reference Sheets for Each Module
4. Pre-recorded Q&A for every module (5 total)
1. Planetary Hours: A Simple Way To Optimize Your Day with Dr. Jenn Zahrt (Video Lesson & e-Booklet)
2. Exclusive Interviews with New York Times bestselling author Thomas Moore & astrological icon Demetra George
Module #1: Orientation to Chart Interpretation
- Lesson #1: Course Overview
- Lesson #2: Approaching the Horoscope: Working with the Basics
- Lesson #3: Introduction to Reading a Chart
- Lesson #4: The Planets in Our Pockets
Module #2: Chart Delineation: Analysis & Synthesis
- Lesson #1: So Many Variables, So Little Time
- Lesson #2: Additional Considerations in Analysis: Delineation vs. Counseling
- Lesson #3: Additional Considerations in Analysis
- Lesson #4: The Never-ending Additional Points
Module #3: Analysis: More on Aspects
- Lesson #1: Stressful vs. Flowing Aspects
- Lesson #2: Physical vs. Metaphysical Aspects
- Lesson #3: Natal Aspects vs. Transiting Aspects vs. Synastry Aspects
- Lesson #4: Working with Midpoints
Module #4: Timing is Everything
- Lesson #1: Working with Transits
- Lesson #2: Additional Timing Techniques
- Lesson #3: Working with Outer Planetary Cycles
- Lesson #4: The Role of the Astrologer
Module #5: Synthesis
- Lesson #1: Seeking the Core Meaning
- Lesson #2: Telling Stories
- Lesson #3: Service vs. Performance
- Lesson #4: As Above, So Below
PLUS RECEIVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THESE BONUSES!
1. Planetary Hours: A Simple Way To Optimize Your Day with Dr. Jenn Zahrt In this video lesson and PDF e-Booklet, Dr. Jenn Zahrt reviews how to calculate and understand planetary hours, identify optimal times to plan important meetings and events, and identify optimal times to avoid certain activities.
2. Interview with New York Times bestselling author Thomas Moore In this interview, Amanda ‘Pua’ Walsh talks with psychotherapist, former monk, and New York Times bestselling author Thomas Moore all about “soul”. Thomas answers questions about the soul, addressing how to bring more soul into your astrology, natural magic and where to find it, how Eros (and desire) is linked to the soul … and so much more!
3. Rick Levine’s COSMIC INNERVIEW with Demetra George This interview features astrological icon Demetra George, who shares her decades-long story about her seminal body of work as a professional counseling astrologer, innovative pioneer, published author, and teacher extraordinaire. Demetra shares her approach to natal chart consultations, including how she considers the relative importance of profections, progressions, and transits.